Visit Insightful Brain

Visit insightfulbrain.com for free and affordable printable materials

Snow Science Experiment

Winters in Tennessee are always interesting. One day it is 68 degrees and two days later it is snowing. We usually do not see much accumulation in my geographic location, however, this year we are sitting on 4 inches in my area (I know, I know...for those of you in many areas of the US, this is not much at all -- but for us, this might as well be a blizzard 🤣) 

I found this simple and fun science experiment to celebrate this beautiful, infrequent occurrence in our area from The Science Kiddo. 

Here is a link to the site and the experiment: 


This is the perfect experiment to explore states of matter, how particles expand, chemical reactions, and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment