Visit Insightful Brain

Visit insightfulbrain.com for free and affordable printable materials

Another Use for Command Cards!

I love command cards (and problem cards). They are a wonderful way for a child to think about the knowledge they have learned or practice a skill. 

But, what do you do with them after the child gets weary of that work and is ready to move onto something different?

I put particular sets of cards up for a couple of weeks, then I pull them back out one at a time to serve as a review of the subject matter to keep it fresh in their brains.

Here is how I do it......







I place a card in a placecard holder and put it in a spot for a "daily morning review". My children have small notebooks where they record the answer to the command/problem cards each day.
They LOVE writing in their little notebooks!

If you "like" Montessori for Learning on Facebook,  you can access my Beginning Word Problem Card Set for FREE! (Click here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment