Visit Insightful Brain

Visit insightfulbrain.com for free and affordable printable materials

Pink Level Picture Labeling (Two-Three Letter Phonetic Words)




I still cannot believe how amazed I am at how easy my children learn to read using the Montessori materials. It is just like it absorbs naturally in their brain. I love seeing the little lights flash in their eyes as they see the letter sounds they learn form into words they know. It also makes me smile to see how proud they are of being able to read.

My littlest angel is learning 2-3 letter phonetic reading. Her face gleams with pride and confidence as she sounds out the word and then spots the picture of the word. She even does a little "clap dance" after she is done. I have the download of the pictures and labels already created at www.montessoriforlearning.com so you can use them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment