Visit Insightful Brain

Visit insightfulbrain.com for free and affordable printable materials

Word Riddle Cards



My sunshine is at an age where she loves riddles and mysteries. I tried to capitalize on this by creating word riddle cards. I used the words found in the green level series to create riddle phrases for this work. She matches the word cards to the riddle. Sunshine checks her work with the control card that displays the answer to the riddles. She thinks it is so much fun she uses them as jokes to tell family and friends. It is a great way to strengthen reading skills, vocabulary skills, and she even practices her memory skills!

If you would like to download my riddle cards, you can find them for the green level at www.montessoriforlearning.com. I also have them available for the blue level series also.


No comments:

Post a Comment