Visit montessoriforlearning.com for free and affordable printable materials!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sight Word Bingo

 Learning sight words can be a tedious, monotonous task. If I see boredom flash across my Littlest Angel's face as we do other sight word activities, I can always count on this one to produce a smile. It is actually very popular with the whole family. My older children also find this a fun game and will eagerly run over to play when I pull out the bingo cards. Having her older siblings involved in her learning activities also makes my Littlest Angel happy. For a little extra fun, we sometimes use cereal or even pop popcorn to use as place markers. After we have played a few rounds, we treat ourselves by eating the game pieces! I have free printable BINGO cards available to download at www.montessoriforlearning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment